Sunday 2 June 2013

WOW! .........haven't blogged for 6months.................................. time to play catch up!

©
Lets see what happened in OCTOBER 2012...... not much according to my photographs,  Although
Master R, completed another Teddy Bear with his Nanna all in the name of Textiles.
 Introducing Professor Patch:



Master R is actually considering selling the teddies he makes from now on. Master R has a close friend who has Cystic Fibrosis and would like to donate $5 from every bear sold to http://www.65rosesday.org.au/
And as Master R deals with Aspergers every day in his life & he didn't have the help he needed as he was growing up, he would like to donate $5 from every bear sold to http://www.autismawareness.com.au/get_involved/donate 
so as to help other kids, their families & their friends understand Aspergers and the help they need dealing with everyday life.

The Bears are quite expensive to make as they are all handmade, the Materials are expensive. so for this size bear who is 46cm (18inches) when sitting & 61cm (24inches) when standing, he is a fairly big Teddy. At this size & type of material we would have to sell him at $95 
Other material that consist of longer fur would come at a higher price.

All the bears would come with a Naming certificate, proof of Authenticity.

It is possible to make smaller bears at a lower cost, If you are interested, just send a message to https://www.facebook.com/muddlepuddle

Moving on NOVEMBER 2012....... At the end of November I was booked in to do the school photos for my sons community school, wow, privileged or what! I was so excited & scared at the same time. Anyway they seem to all not turn out not too bad & parents were more than happy to purchase. Unfortunately I was only able to obtain a MODEL RELEASE from one parent, so I can only show you two photos. Very Happy I can at least do that. :-) Thank-you so much to the lovely parents & sweet, sweet, girl that agreed to let me have her photo on my blog, much appreciated!
Although I realised this was going to take up more time, I decided to do two different shots for each student, the Standard portrait & the Soft portrait. The Soft portrait proved to be popular. Just a little different to your average School photos! It was great fun & I am very happy they have asked me to do this years school photos too!




©
©







 DECEMBER 2012, Im guessing like most other people we went away on holidays, lovely time away camping!



JANUARY-FEBRUARY 2013 : I was asked to be the photographer for a friends Alice in Wonderland Bridal Shower/kitchen tea (mad hatters tea party) It was so much fun! The gorgeous friend who organised the Shower, was fantastic, the attention detail was beyond amazing!
But first whats a girl to wear to such a soiree!
Before we get to that, my gorgeous DH bought me an anniversary present, A brand new Singer sewing machine which was so exciting as I have been using my mothers old MYER-VICTOR which is a Janome since I was about 12. It did work just would get caught every now & then as the tension wasn't working properly so occasionally it was a BIG pain ;-)  Here's my new toy ;-) :


©

So I decided I could try & figure out some sort of tulle Queen of hearts wrap around skirt for the Bridal shower, as I was doing photos as well that day I needed something I could just easily take off  & have pants on underneath, easy to move around in to take photos, seemed to work not too badly;

 ©





 Here's just a few photos from the day, it was amazing;



©

©

©
 I have a beautiful friend who makes the most amazing cakes, shes unbelievable, she doesnt do it as a job so sorry no need to ask where can you get one, shes a one of kind girl, unique & classy all the way! This cake really was amazing, I tell you what it was so hard to cut it, I didn't want to destroy it!
©

I managed to get a special mention with this photograph below in my weekly competition at http://photoartgallery.vanillaforums.com/discussion/comment/2381/#Comment_2381

©
©


Gorgeous Tweedle Dum & Tweedle Dee girls with their friend, the also Gorgeous, Cheshire Cat 
©

©




©

THE Most beautiful Bride to BE!
©
©

My Fave!
©

I also had my Darling little helper do shots for me on this day too, Sweet Miss S, she was featured in my November 2012 blog, these are a couple of her shots, talented girl;

©
©

MARCH :
I was asked again to do photo shoot with the little bumblebee princess I took way back in August 2012. This time her wish was to be a ladybird, she was so adorable. I had the best time clicking away with her, especially since the Autumn sunflare was just gorgeous, I am just learning how to make the most of sunflare, Love it love love it! Heres a few of my faves;

©

©

©

©

©

©

©

©

APRIL

Big news for April, we final moved into our long awaited house, this had been a long time coming & we were so happy & relieved it finally happened. I'm reluctant to share on here the actual picture of our house as my blog is public but I can show you who built it and a similar house.
http://www.alternatedwellings.com.au/


so excited that were finally in!!! So this little project was & is my excuse for not having the time to blog over the last 6 months ;-)

MAY

Had my first wedding to shoot! A May the Fouth be with you wedding ;-)
I was so so nervous with this, as I have said previously I do not hold a piece of paper that says I am a photographer, however I am working on that right now, that's my other great news for MAY, I have enrolled in a Photography course, about time, aye! ;-)
The lovely bride to be, Now Mrs L, was very happy to have me take the pics, & I am very grateful to her and Mr D for giving me the opportunity. I still haven't finished going through them all yet but here's a few sneakie peeks ;-)




©

©

©

©

©

©

Nearly forgot I had a family shoot I did in May too, Still havent finished those ones either, but heres a couple, this family was so much fun we had a ball...

©

©




JUNE

It's winter & winter brings the winter wine festival. You must visit the Shoalhaven coast.
https://www.facebook.com/ShoalhavenWinterWine

And most definitely call into the best winery on the coast at Two Figs Winery
https://twofigs.com.au/
https://www.facebook.com/TwoFigsWinery?fref=ts






So lets see what JULY & the rest of the year brings, I may be playing catch up again, who knows!, So until next time peoples, Keep on Blogging & follow your dreams! :-)

4 comments:

  1. An interesting catch-up post and your photography is beautiful- proof that a 'piece of paper' isn't always required. There was a time that experience and on-the-job learning was the most important thing. :) However, best wishes with your course- there'll be even more to learn to expand your techniques and confidence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joanne for popping by, I really appreciate your lovely comments pop by anytime :-)

      Delete
  2. Lovely Post..... now I am really wanting to try some of your Two Figs wine. Can't wait..... sounds lovely....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maureen, Its actually my brothers Wine & Winery, I hope you will enjoy! :-)Thanks for stopping by my Blog too, much appreciated!

      Delete